Overview of Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/SoHo
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/SoHo is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Washington Square Park and The High Line Park, while Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Chelsea Piers, a top local attraction. Discover the area's water adventures with sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing and hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- New York University - 14 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 7 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 10 min drive
- Battery Park - 10 min drive
- Madison Square Garden - 13 min drive
- Houston St. Station - 2 min walk
- New York Christopher St. Station - 9 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 29 min drive
- Table 181 SoHo Cafe – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/SoHo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 8.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 65 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort