- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of NYCASA 46 Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center, NYCASA 46 Hotel is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss American Dream Meadowlands, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 49th St. Station is 3 minutes by foot and 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Center Station is 4 minutes.
- Times Square - 1 min walk
- Broadway - 3 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 6 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 8 min walk
- Bryant Park - 11 min walk
- 49th St. Station - 3 min walk
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station - 15 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
NYCASA 46 Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great! Being NYC I was surprised how large the room was. Very nice staff. So close to everything. Under renovations but still clean and quiet.