AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric New Orleans hotel in French Quarter, walk to Bourbon Street
Popular property highlights
Located in French Quarter, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bourbon Street and Jackson Square. French Market and National World War II Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km). New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal is 22 minutes by foot.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 570 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service, Frette Italian sheets, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1886
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 570
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Criollo Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Carousel Lounge - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Spa Aria has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, reflexology, and thalassotherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100 and a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.08 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning
- Hotel Monteleone
- Hotel New Orleans Monteleone
- Monteleone Hotel
- Monteleone Hotel New Orleans
- Monteleone New Orleans
- Monteleone New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Hotel Monteleone
- New Orleans Monteleone
- New Orleans Monteleone Hotel
- Hotel Monteleone New Orleans
- Monteleone, Orleans Orleans
- Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans Hotel
- Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans New Orleans
- Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.