- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Sea Breeze Inn And Cottages
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Sea Breeze Inn And Cottages is located near the beach and in an area with great shopping. Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore 17-Mile Drive and Monterey Bay. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Oceanview Boulevard are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Lovers Point - 18 min walk
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 3 min drive
- The Links at Spanish Bay - 6 min drive
- Cannery Row - 7 min drive
- Presidio of Monterey - 13 min drive
- Salinas Station - 30 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 19 min drive
About this property
Sea Breeze Inn And Cottages
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 40 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
There was not a place in the shower to put soap, shampoo, or even a washcloth. Also there was not a towel rack right outside to put a towel. A hook would have even sufficed.