Overview of Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Harbor View King Balcony
Inland View Two Queen Balcony
Inland View Two Queen Balcony Hearing Impaired
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Inland View)
Inland View King Balcony
Inland View King Balcony Hearing Impaired
Inland View King
Harbor View Two Queen Balcony
Accessible Harbor View Two Queen Balcony
Harbor View Two Queen
Accessible Harbor View Two Queen
Accessible Harbor View King Balcony
Harbor View King
Accessible Inland View Two Queen
Accessible Inland View King Balcony
Partial Ocean Two Queen Balcony
Partial Ocean Two Queen
Partial Ocean King Balcony
Partial Ocean King
Partial Ocean One Queen
Accessible Inland View Two Queen Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Monterey, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa is in the city center and on the waterfront. 17-Mile Drive and Carmel Mission Basilica are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterey Bay and Lovers Point. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Oceanview Boulevard are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf - 15 min walk
- Monterey Convention Center - 19 min walk
- Waterfront - 5 min drive
- Presidio of Monterey - 7 min drive
- Salinas Station - 26 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 13 min drive
- Schooners Coastal Kitchen – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 32.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 32.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 32.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful property with an amazing staff. The rooms are really nice. We upgraded to an ocean view and it was absolutely worth it!