Overview of InterContinental the Clement Monterey
Guests rated this property 4.8/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Steinbeck's Spirit of Monterey Wax Museum1 min walk
Pacific Biological Laboratories1 min walk
Steinbeck Plaza1 min walk
Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula)15 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Monterey, InterContinental the Clement Monterey is in the historical district and on the waterfront. 17-Mile Drive and WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Steinbeck's Spirit of Monterey Wax Museum are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, scuba diving and sailing adventures can be found near the property.
- Steinbeck's Spirit of Monterey Wax Museum - 1 min walk
- Pacific Biological Laboratories - 1 min walk
- Steinbeck Plaza - 1 min walk
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 2 min walk
- San Carlos Beach - The Breakwater - 9 min walk
- Salinas Station - 27 min drive
- Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY) - 15 min drive
- C Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Tue, Jun 30 - Thu, Dec 31 (dates are subject to change):