- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Pacific
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Monterey, Hotel Pacific is in the city center and near the beach. 17-Mile Drive and Monterey County Fairgrounds are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterey Bay and Del Monte Beach. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting. Windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving and hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Monterey Convention Center - 2 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf - 4 min walk
- Cannery Row - 13 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park - 15 min walk
- Monterey Peninsula College - 9 min drive
- Salinas Station - 25 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 11 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
THe General Manager Faddi made me feel welcome even prior to my arrival. I called and spoke with him to ask a few questions about the hotel. Faddi has a warm and caring and professional and genuine demeanor that cannot be taught. He was just as welcoming in person and that put me so much at ease. Hotel Pacific is absolutely magnificent, each room is inherently a suite, and also each room has a fireplace that is so cozy. The beds are so comfortable, I was able to get a great nights rest. The grounds at Hotel Pacific are nicely manicured and it is apparent that a lot of care goes into the asthetic look of the property as a whole. I would stay here again and again!! Thank you for a wonderful stay!! :))