- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel 1110 - Adults Only
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Monterey, Hotel 1110 - Adults Only is in the city center and near the beach. Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Monterey Bay and 17-Mile Drive. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting.
- Dennis the Menace Park - 10 min walk
- Naval Postgraduate School - 13 min walk
- Monterey Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf - 16 min walk
- Monterey Peninsula College - 17 min walk
- Salinas Station - 24 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 7 min drive
About this property
Hotel 1110 - Adults Only
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great service, great people AMAZING breakfast.
The staff was so welcoming & friendly. Traveling for business so be warned about location on the busy street. it’s not really an area that is walkable. Extremely limited parking in the back down a microscopic driveway. Do yourself a favor a back your car in otherwise it will be a nightmare leaving. The rooms are clean, but decor is very dated. The beds are a little soft (sagging a bit). The breakfast in the morning is 6 stars and made up for the location, comfort & parking. You get started with a hot popover. I chose the salmon and it was so delicious. I normally don’t eat breakfast and I ate everything. Bring a little cash down for breakfast tip money.