- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Monterey
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Monterey, Hilton Garden Inn Monterey is in the city center and near the beach. Monterey County Fairgrounds and 17-Mile Drive are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterey Bay and Del Monte Beach. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Monterey Peninsula College - 7 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park - 14 min walk
- Naval Postgraduate School - 17 min walk
- Monterey Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Fisherman's Wharf - 10 min drive
- Salinas Station - 23 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 6 min drive
- Pacific Grille – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Monterey
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.