- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hampton Inn Monterey
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-04. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Monterey, Hampton Inn Monterey is near the beach. Monterey County Fairgrounds and 17-Mile Drive are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting.
- Del Monte Beach - 13 min walk
- Monterey County Fairgrounds - 4 min drive
- Monterey Peninsula College - 6 min drive
- Dennis the Menace Park - 6 min drive
- Naval Postgraduate School - 7 min drive
- Salinas Station - 23 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 6 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn Monterey
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Clean, comfortable lodging
Nice, clean, comfy beds and pillows. Good breakfast except for the eggs (odd textured scrambled eggs).