- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dennis the Menace Park and Monterey Bay Aquarium. Steinbeck's Spirit of Monterey Wax Museum and Oceanview Boulevard are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and skydiving nearby. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Monterey Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park - 11 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf - 13 min walk
- Naval Postgraduate School - 8 min drive
- Presidio of Monterey - 8 min drive
- Salinas Station - 23 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 7 min drive
- Esteban Restaurant – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities