- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Cannery Row Inn
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- 24/7 Front Desk
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Monterey, Cannery Row Inn is in the city center and near the beach. 17-Mile Drive and Monterey County Fairgrounds are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Steinbeck's Spirit of Monterey Wax Museum are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and skydiving nearby.
- Cannery Row - 2 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf - 11 min walk
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Monterey Convention Center - 16 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park - 6 min drive
- Salinas Station - 26 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 11 min drive
About this property
Cannery Row Inn
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Awesome location and great price. Staff friendly and welcoming