Overview of Best Western Plus Victorian Inn
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Monterey, Best Western Plus Victorian Inn is in the entertainment district and near the beach. 17-Mile Drive and Monterey County Fairgrounds are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterey Bay and Lovers Point. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Oceanview Boulevard are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Cannery Row - 4 min walk
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 9 min walk
- Fisherman's Wharf - 15 min walk
- Monterey Convention Center - 20 min walk
- Presidio of Monterey - 7 min drive
- Salinas Station - 26 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 13 min drive
About this property
Best Western Plus Victorian Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They have a decent wine and cheese hour at 4:30om. Everyone was friendly and our room was very comfortable.