- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Eden Roc Miami Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Loft (Bi level)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Bay View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Bay View)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, View, Oceanfront
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Suite, Ocean View (Legendary)
Suite, 1 King Bed, View (Miami, Bay View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (NOBU)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
About this area
Located in Miami Beach's Mid Beach neighborhood, Eden Roc Miami Beach is near the airport and on the beach. Fillmore Miami Beach and Art Deco Welcome Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Miami Beach Boardwalk and Miami Beach Golf Club. Check out an event or a game at American Airlines Arena, and consider making time for Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the resort's quiet location.
- Fontainebleau - 4 min walk
- Miami Beach Boardwalk - 6 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area - 9 min drive
- Lincoln Road Mall - 10 min drive
- Adrienne Arsht Center Metromover Station - 10 min drive
- Hialeah Market Station - 13 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Nobu – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Malibu Farm Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch daily.
- Nobu Lobby Bar – Serves light fare daily.
- Cafe Inez – Open daily.
About this property
Eden Roc Miami Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per day
- Resort fee: USD 39.9 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 50 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.