AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Mexico City hotel in Historic Center, walk to Palacio de Bellas Artes
Popular property highlights
Located in Historic Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Interactive Museum of Economics, Palacio de Bellas Artes, and Zocalo. Alameda Central and Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) are also within 10 minutes. Allende Station is only a 4-minute walk and Zocalo Station is 7 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and conference space are onsite.
All 113 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Free bottled water, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Hotel Ritz Mexico City
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Ritz Mexico City is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
La Terraza - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 300 for adults and MXN 150 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: MXN 220 per day
- Hotel Ritz Mexico City
- Ritz Hotel Mexico City
- Ritz Mexico City
- Golden Tulip Mexico City
- Tulip Inn Mexico City
- Tulip Inn Ritz Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Tulip Inn Ritz Mexico Mexico City
- Hotel Ritz Mexico Mexico City
- Mexico City Ritz
- Hotel Ritz Mexico City Hotel
- Hotel Ritz Mexico City Mexico City
- Hotel Ritz Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Parking height restrictions apply.