Overview of Atlantis Hotel, Melbourne
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Executive Queen Suite
Superior Twin Room - No View
City View Room
Grand View Room
Superior Queen Room - Accessible
Executive Queen Suite - Docklands View
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Atlantis Hotel, Melbourne is in an area with good airport proximity. Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Marvel Stadium or Melbourne Cricket Ground. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like golfing. Our guests appreciate the motel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Flagstaff Station is 6 minutes by foot and Melbourne Central Station is 12 minutes.
- Marvel Stadium - 11 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 14 min walk
- Queen Victoria Market - 14 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 15 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 18 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 6 min walk
- Southern Cross Station - 7 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 23 min drive
About this property
Atlantis Hotel, Melbourne
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 15 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like the location of the building, close all amentities like supermarket, transport including public Airport bus, tram, coach and hire car service. But the security system of swiped card for the lift is not quite safe. Customers can press any number of floors, then they may access to there. We don't like the breakfast which is so simple not many choices, such as 5 kinds cereals, scramble egg, baked beans, toast, 1 kind yogurt, apples, tea and coffee only.