- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Manchester, Holiday Inn Manchester Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Palace Theater and Millyard Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Merrimack Premium Outlets and Mall of New Hampshire. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Southern New Hampshire University Arena or Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
- Mall of New Hampshire - 5 min drive
- Southern New Hampshire University Arena - 5 min drive
- Northeast Delta Dental Stadium - 6 min drive
- Millyard Museum - 6 min drive
- SEE Science Center - 6 min drive
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) - 5 min drive
- Airport Diner – Diner with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
No complaints! Great place all around! Easy check in, very clean rooms, comfortable beds, great pool and hot tub, restaurant was really good too!