- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Juniper Springs Resort
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Mammoth Lakes, Juniper Springs Resort is next to a golf course and near the airport. While the natural beauty of Mammoth Mountain and Convict Lake can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and a ski shuttle, or check out other outdoor activities such as snow tubing and snowmobiling.
- Eagle Express Ski Lift - 2 min walk
- Snowcreek Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Village Gondola Ski Lift - 3 min drive
- Mammoth Hospital - 5 min drive
- Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center - 7 min drive
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) - 17 min drive
About this property
Juniper Springs Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.80 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We’re definitely staying here again
Really liked this hotel and location. Easy access to slopes and free quick shuttle service into town. Underground parking made unloading the car so much easier. Ski rentals onsite was super fast and easy. Loved our Mountain View. We loved it, we’re definitely coming back.