Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Boston Lowell/Chelmsford
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Lowell, Courtyard by Marriott Boston Lowell/Chelmsford is in the business district. Lowell National Historical Park and The Wayside are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Burlington Mall and Pheasant Lane Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Edward A. LeLacheur Park or Rockingham Park. Discover the area's water adventures with water skiing and rafting nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium - 7 min drive
- Tsongas Arena - 8 min drive
- Clara Sexton House - 9 min drive
- Lowell Cemetery - 9 min drive
- University of Massachusetts Lowell - 10 min drive
- Lowell Station - 3 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 40 min drive
- The Bistro – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Lowell/Chelmsford
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 200.00 per stay for guests staying between 1 January - 31 December
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0000341600. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Hotel was fine for us. We only had a short stay. Nothing Fancy and a bit piece, but was very clean . The rooms are very small. And walls are thin. We could hear the people on the floor above us walking around constantly.