Overview of Venice Suites
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Venice, Venice Suites is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Venice Beach and Venice Beach Boardwalk, while Los Angeles Forum and Getty Center are cultural highlights. Santa Monica Pier and CBS Television City are not to be missed. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as surfing/boogie boarding.
- Venice Beach - 2 min walk
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 2 min walk
- Santa Monica Beach - 5 min walk
- Third Street Promenade - 9 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 9 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 21 min drive
- 26th Street/Bergamot Station - 7 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Old building and dairy neighborhood. So many homeless are walking like zombie everywhere.