Overview of Vagabond Inn Sylmar
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Sylmar, Vagabond Inn Sylmar is near theme parks. El Cariso Community Regional Park and Anthony C. Beilenson Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Six Flags Magic Mountain and CBS Studio Center. Wildlife Learning Center and Placerita Canyon Nature Center are also worth visiting. Our guests love the motel's quiet location.
- Wildlife Learning Center - 3 min drive
- Los Angeles Mission College - 8 min drive
- Wat Thai of Los Angeles - 9 min drive
- Van Nuys Golf Course - 14 min drive
- California State University-Northridge - 19 min drive
- Sylmar- San Fernando Station - 8 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Vagabond Inn Sylmar
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.