AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Los Angeles hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, walk to Good Samaritan Hospital
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Los Angeles, this historic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Angeles Convention Center, and Microsoft Theater. L.A. Live and Staples Center are also within 15 minutes. 7th Street - Metro Center Station is 12 minutes by foot and Westlake - MacArthur Park Station is 13 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 296 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and LED TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers. Limited housekeeping is available.
The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1926
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM on weekends.
Eve American Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
M Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Fairgrounds - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per day
- Historic Hotel Los Angeles
- Historic Mayfair
- Historic Mayfair Hotel
- Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Historic Mayfair Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Historic Mayfair Hotel
- Los Angeles Mayfair
- Los Angeles Mayfair Hotel
- Mayfair Historic Hotel
- Mayfair Los Angeles Hotel
- Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Mayfair Los Angeles
- The Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Mayfair Hotel
- The Mayfair Los Angeles
- The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles Hotel
- The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles Los Angeles
- The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.