AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Los Angeles hotel in Hollywood, walk to TCL Chinese Theatre
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Los Angeles hotel is located on the Strip, steps from El Capitan Theatre, TCL Chinese Theatre, and Dolby Theater. Hollywood and Highland Center and Hollywood Wax Museum are also within 5 minutes. Hollywood - Highland Station is only a 3-minute walk and Hollywood - Vine Station is 18 minutes.
4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub are available at this hotel. Other amenities include 5 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 300 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with cable channels, along with WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and Egyptian cotton sheets.
The Hollywood Roosevelt
The Hollywood Roosevelt features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 5 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Hollywood Roosevelt has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1927
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
25 Degrees - This diner specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open 24 hours.
Public Kitchen and Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Tropicana Bar and Pool - This poolside bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
The Spare Room - This cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Library Bar - This cocktail bar serves dinner and light fare.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Outdoor treatment areas
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per week
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Late check-out fee: USD 150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Hollywood Roosevelt
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hollywood
- Roosevelt Hotel
- Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt
- Hotel Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt Hotel California
- Roosevelt Hotel La
- Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- Roosevelt La
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.