Overview of Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Near a metro station and near theme parks, Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Universal CityWalk and Glendale Galleria are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Griffith Park and La Brea Tar Pits. Warner Brothers Studio and Walt Disney Studios are not to be missed.
- Warner Brothers Studio - 2 min drive
- Los Angeles Zoo - 10 min drive
- Universal Studios Hollywood™ - 11 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 15 min drive
- Griffith Observatory - 23 min drive
- Downtown Burbank Station - 3 min drive
- Universal City Station - 5 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 13 min drive
About this property
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per day
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
I tried to change the dates of my reservation due to the corona virus and my husband having the flu. The hotel was unwilling to change the dates of my reservation and I lost my $330. Won't book here again.