- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Valencia, Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags is in the city center and near a metro station. Nethercutt Museum and Nethercutt Collection are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Six Flags Magic Mountain and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Mountasia Family Fun Center and Gibbon Conservation Center are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - 14 min walk
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - 15 min walk
- Valencia Country Club - 16 min walk
- Scratch - 5 min drive
- The Ivy Day Spa - 6 min drive
- Santa Clarita Station - 12 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.