- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Good Nite Inn Sylmar
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Sylmar, Good Nite Inn Sylmar is near the airport and near theme parks. Nethercutt Museum and Hollywood Bowl are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Placerita Canyon Nature Center and Six Flags Magic Mountain. Don't miss out on a visit to Universal Studios Hollywood™.
- Nethercutt Museum - 2 min drive
- Andres Pico Adobe - 7 min drive
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center - 7 min drive
- Placerita Canyon Nature Center - 9 min drive
- El Cariso Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Sylmar- San Fernando Station - 8 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 17 min drive
About this property
Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts credit cards and debit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.