- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
King Suite nonsmoking
Two Doubles Suite non-smoking
King Executive Suite
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In Shower
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia is located in Valencia. Six Flags Magic Mountain is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Los Padres National Forest and Castaic Lake. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Mountasia Family Fun Center are also worth visiting. Scuba diving, snorkeling, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Scratch - 4 min drive
- The Ivy Day Spa - 6 min drive
- Valencia Country Club - 7 min drive
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - 9 min drive
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - 9 min drive
- Santa Clarita Station - 9 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 31 min drive
- Grove Restaurant and Bar – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was clean and the staff was helpful . The happy hour was a fun time to talk to other guess.