- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Valencia, Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia is in the business district and near theme parks. Six Flags Magic Mountain is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Los Padres National Forest and Castaic Lake. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Mountasia Family Fun Center are also worth visiting. Water skiing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Scratch - 4 min drive
- The Ivy Day Spa - 6 min drive
- Valencia Country Club - 7 min drive
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - 9 min drive
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - 9 min drive
- Santa Clarita Station - 9 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 28 min drive
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Uncovered self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Uncovered extended parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Diring the pandemic, I wipe down all surfaces. This room had not been carefully dusted, wiped down or sanitized. A lot of visible dust on surfaces. No excuse for that. Room should be clean. Air Conditioning SO LOUD I had to turn TV higher when it came on, lower when it stopped. Literally woke me up at night when it kicked on. Very uncomfortable bed. Between that and A/C, I got about two hours sleep.