- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Signature Room (Concierge Level)
Room (Luxe Room)
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is in the entertainment district and next to a golf course. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 9 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 19 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 6 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 7 min drive
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Edge Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Benihana – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Fresco Italiano – Brasserie with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Sid's Cafe – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Fresh Buffet – Buffet restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
About this property
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 33.99 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 190 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
What I didn’t like was our in our room the air conditioning didn’t work most of the time and where the carpet met the tile there was a nail sticking up. The toilet seat was loose.the drain in the shower did not work well.We found out on the day before we were leaving that if you wanted housekeeping you had to call for it. I would never stay there again