- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- 10 min walk
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- 13 min walk
- Casino at Aria
- 16 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas are not to be missed. Our guests love the resort's quiet location.
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 7 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 9 min walk
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art - 10 min walk
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - 13 min walk
- Casino at Aria - 16 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 17 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Market Cafe Vdara – Open daily.
- Vice Versa – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very nice hotel, clean etc. but difficult to get to the strip and can't believe there's no coffee maker, kettle, or any dishes in the kitchenette! Had to buy my own coffee maker which shouldn't be necessary for a higher end hotel :(