- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Tuscany Suites & Casino
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the entertainment district and near a metro station, Tuscany Suites & Casino is in an area with great shopping. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- High Roller - 12 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 15 min walk
- The Linq - 16 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 17 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 18 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Tuscany Suites & Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I liked the room how it had a shower and tub and was very comfy but could of had a larger tv