Overview of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is connected to a shopping center. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Mirage Volcano - 2 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 4 min walk
- The Linq - 7 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 9 min walk
- High Roller - 9 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hasn't changed a bit!
Have not stayed at the Venetian in years, but it has not changed. Still excellent. I needed a less expensive alternative to the outrageous price-gouging going on at the Wynn where my conference was, and this was an easy walk with the bridge over the side street.The rooms are huge and regular rooms feel like a suite. They have real humans to check you in and service was excellent. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.