- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is connected to a shopping center. Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Fashion Show Mall - 9 min walk
- High Roller - 9 min walk
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 17 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 18 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 7 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 7 min drive
- Majordomo Meat and Fish – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Mott 32 – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Matteo's – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Chica – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- CUT – Open daily, happy hour available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow-top mattress
- Premium bedding
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- 46-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Champagne service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- LED light bulbs
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The hotel was clean and well maintained, but their response to COVID-19, while well intentioned, made our stay seem more like a prison tour than a luxary resort. Security guards were everywhere, scowling while they checked everyones temperature, the pools closed at 6pm, the spa's were all closed, all the shoppes shut down at 7pm, etc...