Overview of The Palms Casino Resort
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, The Palms Casino Resort is in an area with good airport proximity. Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Practice your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as skydiving and ziplining in the area.
- Pole Position Raceway - Indoor Karting - 11 min walk
- The Linq - 2 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 3 min drive
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 3 min drive
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 7 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 8 min drive
- A.Y.C.E. Buffet – Buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Lucky Penny – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Mabel's BBQ – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Scotch 80 Prime – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Vetri Cucina – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The Palms Casino Resort
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities