Overview of The Palazzo at The Venetian
Guests rated this property 4.7/5 for cleanliness.
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
The Venetian Casino5 min walk
High Roller13 min walk
Casino at Circus Circus18 min walk
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)9 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Palazzo at The Venetian is connected to a shopping center. Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- The Venetian Casino - 5 min walk
- High Roller - 13 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 18 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 2 min drive
- Miracle Mile Shops - 3 min drive
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 11 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 9 min drive
- Majordomo Meat and Fish – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Mott 32 – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Matteo's – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Chica – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- CUT – Open daily, happy hour available.