Overview of The Palazzo at The Venetian
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Palazzo at The Venetian is connected to a shopping center. Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Treasure Island Casino - 4 min walk
- The Venetian Casino - 5 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 6 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 10 min walk
- High Roller - 13 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 11 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Majordomo Meat and Fish – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Mott 32 – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Matteo's Ristorante – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Chica – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- CUT – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Palazzo at The Venetian
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our room was beautiful, comfortable & spacious. The bathroom was grand and the view from our room of the sunrise over the mountains made for some exceptional pictures! We found the staff polite and engaging, always happy to accommodate. We are already planning our next visit to The Palazzo!