Beautiful room, Classy pool, Parking was easy and convenient, right in the heart of it all!!
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Palazzo at The Venetian is connected to a shopping center. Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- The Venetian Casino - 5 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 10 min walk
- High Roller - 13 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 18 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 2 min drive
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 11 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 8 min drive
- Majordomo Meat and Fish – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Mott 32 – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Matteo's – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Chica – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- CUT – Open daily, happy hour available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Champagne service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- LED light bulbs
- Restaurant dining guide
- Separate living room
- Turndown service
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for The Palazzo at The Venetian
The hotel is beautiful and so was the room. It was clean and fully stocked with everything I needed.