Overview of the D Las Vegas
4.0/5 Very Good
- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- The D Casino Hotel - 3 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience - 3 min walk
- Four Queens Casino - 4 min walk
- Mob Museum - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 6 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 7 min drive
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 12 min drive
- D Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Andiamo – Steakhouse offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- American Coney Island – Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 33.84 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.