- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Cromwell
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Parlour)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Boulevard)
Gallery Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Cromwell is on the Strip and near the airport. LINQ Promenade and Miracle Mile Shops are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and High Roller. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out.
- The Linq - 4 min walk
- LINQ Promenade - 4 min walk
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - 4 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars - 4 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 6 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Giada – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Eatwell – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 85 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.