Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas is connected to a shopping center. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with ecotours, hiking/biking trails, and skydiving. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Crystals at City Center - 1 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops - 3 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 3 min walk
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 4 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6 min drive
- Beauty and Essex – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Wicked Spoon – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- STK – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Eggslut – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare daily.
- The Barbershop – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Heating (climate-controlled)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow-top mattress
- Premium bedding
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Toilet paper
- 54-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
- Streaming services
Food and drink
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- LED light bulbs
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is a Great location! Our room was beautiful and spacious. Didn't have a chance to use the pool but it looked really nice.