Overview of TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Run of the House Room
Strip View Room
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino is connected to a shopping center. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or Allegiant Stadium. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with ziplining. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Harrah’s & The LINQ Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Treasure Island Casino - 2 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 4 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 6 min walk
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 11 min walk
- High Roller - 11 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Phils Italian Steak House – Steakhouse with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Seafood Shack – Seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Gilleys BBQ – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Señor Frogs – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Onsite dining venue #5 – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Select guestrooms
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 24.95 for adults, USD 10.95 and USD 16.95 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a security system and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities