- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino is connected to a shopping center. Fashion Show Mall and Miracle Mile Shops are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or Allegiant Stadium. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with ziplining. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Harrah’s & The LINQ Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Mirage Volcano - 4 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 6 min walk
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 11 min walk
- High Roller - 12 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 19 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 10 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 9 min drive
- Phils Italian Steak House – Steakhouse with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Seafood Shack – Seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Gilleys BBQ – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Señor Frogs – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Onsite dining venue #5 – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Heating (climate-controlled)
- Pillow-top mattress
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Cable/satellite channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Champagne service
- Connecting rooms available
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Free local calls
- Free newspapers (weekdays)
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 24.95 for adults, USD 10.95 and USD 16.95 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great Hotel. Good price. Great room. Great location to get around from.