- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino is in an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 6 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 2 min drive
- The Linq - 2 min drive
- High Roller - 2 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 2 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 20 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Sterling Spoon – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
- S7 Buffet – Serves dinner on select days.
- Corona Cantina – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Silver & Gold Sports Bar – Open daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness
We were tired
Sheets were dirty. Beds were ok