- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Royal Resort
Explore the area
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-31. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Royal Resort is in an area with good shopping. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location. It's also convenient to public transportation: Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station is 13 minutes by foot.
- Casino at Circus Circus - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 16 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 2 min drive
- High Roller - 11 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 13 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Barrymore – Serves dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very spacious room on the top floor, staff was very helpful. It definitely could have been cleaner (piece of a dirty glove lying on the bathroom floor) but overall for what we paid we were very happy with it.