- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center is in the business district and near the airport. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or T-Mobile Arena.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 12 min walk
- The Linq - 2 min drive
- High Roller - 3 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 3 min drive
- Thomas and Mack Center - 3 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 18 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.