- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel is in the city center and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, while Mob Museum and Neon Museum are cultural highlights. Consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out, and don't miss High Roller, a top local attraction. Discover the area's water adventures with water skiing and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Hughes Center - 9 min walk
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving - 14 min walk
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Las Vegas Country Club - 2 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 3 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 12 min drive
- ENVY the Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Grill 55 – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Ego Cafe – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 34.01 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Resort fee (June - January): USD 34.01 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
The front desk staff was very rude. Was charged double for parking and Im sure will be a huge headache to get the credit back.