Overview of Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Free Airport Shuttle
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Luxury Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed (Newly Renovated)
Luxury Room - Bed Type Assigned at Check-In (Newly Renovated)
Signature Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Newly Renovated)
Luxury Room - City View King (Newly Renovated)
Luxury Room - Canyon View King (Newly Renovated)
Luxury Room - City View Two Queen (Newly Renovated)
Luxury Room - Canyon View Two Queen (Newly Renovated)
Executive Corner Room - Two Queen Beds (Newly Renovated)
Executive Corner Room - One King Bed (Newly Renovated)
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa is connected to a shopping center. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Downtown Summerlin and Fremont Street Experience, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out City National Arena. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Allegiant Stadium or T-Mobile Arena. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails, mountain biking, and rock climbing.
- Red Rock Casino - 3 min walk
- City National Arena - 7 min walk
- Downtown Summerlin - 14 min walk
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area - 7 min drive
- Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center - 10 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Mercaditos – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine.
- T Bones Chophouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Feast Buffet – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Grand Cafe – Bistro offering American cuisine. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.07 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.99 and USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.