- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Platinum Hotel
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Platinum Hotel is in the city center and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center.
- High Roller - 11 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 14 min walk
- The Linq - 15 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 15 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 17 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Kilawat – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- STIR – Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our 'princess room' was spacious and comfy. Loved the kitchen and the w&d to feel like at home. Not super clean, shampoo was missing, but had 2 conditioner bottles (simple mistake). A bit noisy, you can hear others take a shower (and you know Vegas, people shower at any time of the day or night) and the busy street.