- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Platinum Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Platinum Hotel is in the city center and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center.
- High Roller - 11 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 14 min walk
- The Linq - 15 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 15 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 17 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Kilawat – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- STIR – Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 1 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 1 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Platinum
- Platinum Hotel
- Platinum Hotel Las Vegas
- Platinum Las Vegas
- Platinum Hotel Spa
- Platinum Hotel Resort
- Platinum Hotel Las Vegas
- Platinum Hotel Resort Las Vegas
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our 'princess room' was spacious and comfy. Loved the kitchen and the w&d to feel like at home. Not super clean, shampoo was missing, but had 2 conditioner bottles (simple mistake). A bit noisy, you can hear others take a shower (and you know Vegas, people shower at any time of the day or night) and the busy street.