Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
On the Strip, Park MGM Las Vegas is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests love the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Park Theater - 2 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 3 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 7 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 9 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 9 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6 min drive
- Bavette's Steakhouse &Bar – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Primrose – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Best Friend by Roy Choi – Restaurant with a bar offering Korean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Moneyline Sports Bar Book – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- La La Noodle – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow-top mattress
- Premium bedding
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- LCD TV
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 for adults, USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Park MGM Las Vegas
Honestly it was all just too much. It in s so over the top its hard to enjoy yourself at the hotel. Money will dissolve here!