- Park Theater
- 2 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 3 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino
- 3 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, Park MGM Las Vegas is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Park Theater - 2 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 3 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 3 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 9 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 9 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Bavette's Steakhouse &Bar – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Primrose – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Best Friend by Roy Choi – Restaurant with a bar offering Korean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Moneyline Sports Bar Book – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- La La Noodle – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Park MGM Las Vegas
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.